What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit the website. Information about your website visit is stored in these cookies. In some cases personal data is processed by placing cookies. By using cookies, a website can recognize you when you visit the website again. This can be useful, for example, if you do not want to log in every time you visit the website.
You give permission for these websites
Currently, the cookie settings for the domain www.drawbridge.com and www.db54.com apply. Other domains can also be added at a later stage. By giving permission for the placement of cookies on one of these domains, you immediately give permission for the placement of cookies on the other domains and to combine the data across these domains. If you do not want this, you can adjust your cookie settings on each domain. We ensure that this is adjusted in all domains.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies to make relevant and personal offers
The data we collect on the Drawbridge54 websites is used to make your visit as relevant as possible. If you agree with our cookies, we can combine your online behavior after you have logged in with personal data that you leave online or have previously provided to us, for example because you have purchased one or more products or services from us. This way, our services can be tailored to your situation as closely as possible.
We also use online advertisements. We use online advertisements to showcase our products and services. We prefer to do this as targeted as possible, to keep costs low and not show you unnecessary advertisements. We use tools from Google, Facebook and LinkedIn for this. We do not share our customer base with them. In this way we can advertise in a more targeted, relevant and efficient way.
These cookies make it possible to:
- keep track of which ads you have already seen. This way we prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too often.
- keep track of how many visitors click on our ads
- keep track of how many visitors purchase a service from us after clicking on an ad. This is necessary to be able to analyze the effectiveness of advertisements.
- keep track of whether you have already purchased certain insurance policies or services from us. You will then not see unnecessary advertisements.
- For more information about what Google does with stored data, please refer to Google’s privacy statement. This can change regularly. We have not given Google permission to use the information obtained for other Google services.
- For more information about what Facebook does with stored data, we refer to Facebook’s privacy statement. This can change regularly. We have not given Facebook permission to use the obtained information for other Facebook services.
- For more information about what LinkedIn does with stored data, please refer to LinkedIn’s privacy statement. This can change regularly. We have not given LinkedIn permission to use the information obtained for other LinkedIn services.