Embrace the JL MAG journey today and join our team to support our clients in supplying high quality, custom-made permanent magnets and magnetic systems. As all of our products are custom-made we will give full customer support with our own Design & Development-, Logistics- and Quality departments. As a Sales Support Specialist you will play a crucial role in this customer experience.
- Ensure a correct and efficient realization of technical design project in time and within budget.
- Responsible for advising the customers, translating the specifics, JLMAG knowledge into customer solutions and assist on the technical aspects for RFQ’s.
- Manage the complete process of getting a product released for series production, whilst striving for continuous improvement of JLMAG’s technical capabilities and competiveness.
- Create sales quotations supported by inside team in Schijndel.
- Own the development of ecosystem sourcing proposals and RFP responses.
- Provide post-sales support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology vendors and JL MAG client teams
- Bachelor in Technical education like Mechanical or Electrical engineering, preferably completed by a Master degree.
- Senior technical expert in magnetics with a broad application knowledge.
- Project management experience and knowledge of various project management techniques.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills (verbal as well as in writing) in Dutch, English and German.
- Commercial sense, persuasive power, analytical, creative and problem solving.
JL MAG is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Personal yearly budget and bonus opportunities
- The possibility to work from home
- An expense allowance
Let’s get in touch!
Do you have what it takes?
Are you interested in becoming part of the JLMAG team?
If so, please apply by filling in the form so we can get in touch with you.