Sales Support Specialist
Embrace the JL MAG journey today and join our team to support our clients in supplying high quality, custom-made permanent magnets and magnetic systems. As all of our products are custom-made we will give full customer support with our own Design & Development-, Logistics- and Quality departments. As a Sales Support Specialist you will play a crucial role in this customer experience.
- Your purpose is to built and maintain good relations with customers and manage the Quote process, the sample delivery process and guard the margin.
- You are responsible for customer care, managing the customer experience and support the sales department as well as the project managers.
- You are responsible for a timely and correct registration of contacts, RFQ’s, Quotes,
Sample orders and cost calculations.
- You will interact closely with; our colleagues in China, Quality- and R&D engineers and the project manager.
- nage vendor maintenance/services contract renewals
- Responsible to develop and maintain relationships with technology vendors and JL MAG client teams.
- Willing to travel abroad for customer visits and fairs.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Commercial practices or economics.
- Experiece in commercial processes like sales support or sales.
- A good experience with MS office and ERP software.
- Strong communication skills (verbal as well as in writing) in Dutch, English and German.
- Minimum relevant working experience 3 years. It’s a plus to have magnetism expertise.
- Drive for continues improvement.
- Customer focused, accurate, collaborative, analytical, creative and problem solving.
JL MAG is an incredible place to work – and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you’re great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays
- Personal yearly budget and bonus opportunities
- The possibility to work from home
- An expense allowance
Let’s get in touch!
Do you have what it takes?
Are you interested in becoming part of the JLMAG team?
If so, please apply by filling in the form so we can get in touch with you.